    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Efforts on the part of INCOMPETENT will be made in the future to allow
    community corruptio^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H improvement of and involvement with
    the InterNeil.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Just a request: can you make the InterNeil capable of plug-ins?
    -----------
    he already did. Backwards!
    ===

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 21, 2006
  4. You are Lowdes, Jr. and I claim my .0250 {null/void}.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 21, 2006
  5. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Lasher <> say in

    > Just a request: can you make the InterNeil capable of plug-ins?
    >
    > I would like to see a pr0n plugin and a laughing InterNeil head
    > plug-in when you go somewhere stupid.
    >
    > Maybe a drunken InterNeil head....or a hawt picture of
    > LRM....something.
    >
    > Just some ideas for the InterNeil Beta Alpha Delta Gamma Alpha Sigma
    > (BADGAS) 0.6 release.

    I would approve all of these additions to my namesake. I would also like
    to see some animation similar to "Rocky" or "Rover" in MS Search. When
    you go to RadioBlog or something, the InterNeil could tap a toe. When you
    first log on, the InterNeil could dance around a bit.

    When you exit, InterNeil's head could asplode. I know _that_ one would be
    poopular.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - It is easier to be critical than to be correct.

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  6. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > Efforts on the part of INCOMPETENT will be made in the future to allow
    > community corruptio^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H improvement of and involvement
    > with the InterNeil.

    other's will get to share in my creation? COOL!

    promise me I'll be opensource. There are a few cute (female) programmers
    I would like to let "handle" my "code"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Put knot yore trussed inn spel chequers

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  7. Lasher

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 21, 2006 at 12:01pm "Neil" blathered:

    > I would like to let "handle" my "code"

    Pervert.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If two men agree on everything,
    you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 21, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Jan 21, 2006 at 12:01pm "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> I would like to let "handle" my "code"

    > Pervert.

    thanks

    --