    Before I buy from Dixon's are there any other options to make cheap or free
    phone calls either landline to landline/mobile.

    Or laptop to laptop.

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Wayne Kerr

    Jen Walker Guest

    Jen Walker, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Wayne Kerr

    Wayne Kerr Guest

    Can I call a mobile using Skype

    Wayne Kerr, Oct 28, 2005
  4. Wayne Kerr

    old jon Guest

    "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message
    news:C0o8f.9104$...
    > My daughter lives in New York.
    > We use One Tel to call her at 3p per minute.
    > We speak to her every day for about 20 minutes on average.
    > We have a laptop and so does she plus she has an American mobile phone.
    >
    > Dixon's are doing a £79 99 package on calls which probably works out
    > cheaper than One Tel.
    > Before I buy from Dixon's are there any other options to make cheap or
    > free
    > phone calls either landline to landline/mobile.
    >
    > Or laptop to laptop.

    My daughter in London, calls her friends in the USA using Skype, Comp to
    Comp.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Wayne Kerr

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Yes, but you have to pay
    Landline calls to skype users are free

    MrGrumpy, Oct 28, 2005
  6. Wayne Kerr

    Dave Croft Guest

    "Wayne Kerr" <> wrote in message news:WBo8f.18209$...
    > Can I call a mobile using Skype
    > "Jen Walker" <> wrote in message
    > > try Skype, it's great!!
    > > http://www.skype.com/

    Hi Wayne, Skype prices to telephones are at
    http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/rates/all_rates.html
    Change the rate to your currency.
    Computer to computer calls are all free.
    The best thing since sliced bread!
    --
    Dave Croft

    Dave Croft, Oct 28, 2005
  7. Wayne Kerr

    jonnyB Guest

    go to www.moneysavingexpert.com
    There has been deregulation of the phones and you can use access numbers 08444
    ****
    there are loads now. I phone from London to LA to a mobile for 1p per minute
    anytime
    08448614545
    it does change from month to month so be careful sometimes it is 2p but you can
    do a regular check on rates every week if you like I have saved a fortune!!!!!
    I still use Onetel for weekends in the UK as cals are free. But I use 0844
    always during the day in the UK as it is laways a1p per minute. also 0845 can
    be got for 2p and 0870 for 5p from some companies.
    here is the link
    PASS THIS DATA TO EVERYONE WHO USES A PHONE!!!
    screw BT
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/callchecker/

    jonnyB, Oct 28, 2005
  8. Wayne Kerr

    Oncle JC Guest

    Why don't you use Skype to speak freely from computer to computer. It's
    great and absolutly no cost.

    Siimply go to http://192.168.1.1

    or if you prefer : http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html

    and good limitless chats !!

    Oncle JC, Oct 28, 2005
  9. Wayne Kerr

    TaraRashid

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Cheap International calls- 3 PENCE PER MINUTE!

    Try Map Your Number They provide FREE personal 08 numbers to call your friends and family abroad through a secure, reliable and crystal clear line. simply visit their website wwwDOTmapyournumberDOTcoDOTuk

    TaraRashid, Mar 8, 2010