    and make local calls there ?

    Cheers,
    ElP

    El Penguino, Dec 2, 2003

  2. On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:39:17 +1300, El Penguino <>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks,
    >can anyone recommend an international ISP ? My friend is going to
    >Chile for work and needs to have email access .
    >
    >Do any nz isps have worldwide links ; meaning can he subscribe here
    >and make local calls there ?
    >

    >Cheers,
    >ElP

    No need to, use Yahoo or Hotmail etc.

    Gregory Parker, Dec 2, 2003

  3. El Penguino

    Bob Guest

    most isps are associated with a roaming organisation such as ipass. check
    with your friends local isp. ask about global roaming.

    Bob, Dec 2, 2003
  4. El Penguino

    steve Guest

    El Penguino allegedly said:

    > Hi folks,
    > can anyone recommend an international ISP ? My friend is going to
    > Chile for work and needs to have email access .
    >
    > Do any nz isps have worldwide links ; meaning can he subscribe here
    > and make local calls there ?

    AT&T and IHUG....(who use AT&T's access pops).

    --
    Best Regards,
    Steve Withers

    steve, Dec 2, 2003