International business partnership letter of introduction & request

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by lanre bewaji, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. lanre bewaji

    lanre bewaji Guest

    International business partnership letter of introduction & request

    Eternal Creations Limited
    (Publishers of festacBREED)
    208 Road, 'C' Close, House 2, Festac town, Lagos Nigeria.
    Tel: 234(1)-8123840, 234(1)-2811612, 234(1)2906460, 234-8023813232,
    234-8035666440, 234-8033286604.
    E-mail: ,
    RC: 602501

    March 2005.

    Dear Sir/Ma,

    We are honored to seek an opportunity of doing business with your
    prestigious organization. To further explore the possibility I would
    like to give a brief description of our field of happiness.

    Our company is Eternal Creations Limited located in the heart of
    Nigeria's Industrial, commercial and business center Lagos with an
    estimated population of over seven million. We are an indigenous
    business firm with primary interest in consulting, marketing,
    distribution, international sales and manufacturers representation,
    franchising, publishing, travel and tours in the sub-Saharan Africa
    market.

    The board of Directors of our organization has resolved as part of our
    diversification objective, too seek out an international business
    partners, eager in launching its brands and products in Africa and
    particularly in Nigeria for maximum brand name and product exposure in
    this new emerging local and regional market.

    We are particularly interested in discussing the possibility of
    representing your company domestically and regionally as Sales
    Representative, Independent Sales Rep, Distributor, Agent or Partner.
    We need not buttress the potentials of investments in the African and
    Nigerian market as such information will be easily assessable to you.

    We are however impressed of our ability, credentials and marketing
    capabilities to assist global companies in facilitating and promoting
    international business development, through sales representation using
    our marketing and business expertise through our local network of
    affiliates in Nigeria where we have particularly strong experience and
    an extensive network of business associates and contacts.

    We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship, as we can help
    reap the benefits of the global economy and achieve success in
    partnerships and business synergy.

    Regards,
    For: ETERNAL CREATIONS LIMITED

    BEWAJI OLANREWAJU OLAITAN