Internal MMC/SD Card reader in SR1520NX Compaq Presario.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Jan 15, 2006.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    I Have an Internal MMC/SD Card reader in SR1520NX Compaq Presario.

    Each time I put in my sd card into the slot the green light lights up
    continously if I leave
    sd card inside..

    So when I take it out I should click "safely remove hardware" in system
    tray to remove
    the sd card so green light won't appear when I take it out,
    I should wait until green light goes off before I take the SD card or
    it will ruin it like floppy drive right?

    The problem is once I take out sd card and put it back in again it
    would not appear
    as drive on My Computer. I have to re-boot each time before the SD crad
    drive appears.

    So is there any easier way to read the sd card after I "safely remove
    hardware"
    and to put it back in to read it again? Do I have to re-boot each time
    just
    to read sd card again???

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui