    is using a moblie phone nearby and so on.

    Thankfully surfing and the odd file to transfer isn't mission critical!
    Still, I am looking forward to getting it up and running.

    David, Jan 4, 2005

  2. David

    Bill Guest

    Dont know what kit you are getting but I set up my wireless (Linksys) for
    Christmas and no drops yet with all the stuff running like you
    mentioned...microwave, cordless phones etc etc. I am on a DSL connection and
    the LAN stays in good shape. As a matter of fact I had the laptop in the
    kitchen while the wife was cooking and it worked well with the signal
    strength excellent..

    good luck to you
    Bill

    Bill, Jan 4, 2005