    There wasn't other stuff for the title, I tried googling it.

    I need to know who makes it so I can get it, or if there is an
    alternative that works great for adding sales (houses)

    Uplink, Apr 2, 2006

  2. Uplink

    Robert Baer Guest

    Uplink wrote:
    > I am looking for a inventory program I saw used at Royal LePage Realty,
    > they used a program that allowed you to enter many details about a
    > house (price range, area, age groups, address, pictures) it gave you a
    > list of houses in that range based on what you (the realtor) entered
    > and then you could click it and it would give you information and
    > photos along with who sells it.
    >
    > i do beleive the database was on a computer, not the internet. It had
    > many resources.
    >
    > Also in the title, it was called "Interface" with a icon of a small
    > screen house.
    >
    > There wasn't other stuff for the title, I tried googling it.
    >

    > I need to know who makes it so I can get it, or if there is an
    > alternative that works great for adding sales (houses)

    Why not *ask* the realtor?

    Robert Baer, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Uplink

    Uplink Guest

    What? Oh, I get it what you mean by <quote>*ask*</quote> you mean I
    should break down the back door and steal his hard drive then delete
    everything and throw the monitor out the window?

    i can't ask, they won't give that information to me

    Uplink, Apr 4, 2006
  4. Uplink

    Robert Baer Guest

    Uplink wrote:
    > What? Oh, I get it what you mean by <quote>*ask*</quote> you mean I
    > should break down the back door and steal his hard drive then delete
    > everything and throw the monitor out the window?
    >

    > i can't ask, they won't give that information to me

    I did not mean that at all!
    A simple, up-front question will do.
    Furthermore, many brokers work for an agency like Coldwell Banker's,
    Century Twenty One, etc and members of agencies all use the same
    software - no matter how bad.
    This gives you the option of making a query to other members
    (different parts of town, other towns, etc).

    Robert Baer, Apr 6, 2006
  5. Uplink

    Uplink Guest

    I was just joking about me thinking you were saying I should steal it.

    Uplink, Apr 7, 2006