    down

    went to switch and allowed VLANS

    Any ideas???
    Trouble, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Trouble

    kodo Guest

    Check that you have an active access port in that VLAN.
    kodo, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Trouble

    jcottingim Guest

    The VLAN interface will be in the status "down" until there's another
    interface that forwards on that VLAN. - any interface will do - access
    port or trunk port.

    J.Cottingim
    jcottingim, Feb 2, 2006
  4. Trouble

    Trouble Guest

    YOU GUYS ARE SHARP AS HELL OUT HERE. fIXED
    Trouble, Feb 2, 2006