interesting

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by -[Myth]-, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. -[Myth]-

    -[Myth]- Guest

    -[Myth]-, Oct 28, 2004

  2. -[Myth]-

    Harry Guest

    -[Myth]- wrote:

    > Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    > http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    > europe either.
    >
    > I get:
    > Access Denied
    > You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    > server.

    Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80

    In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get locked
    up without trial for an indeterminate period.
    They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
    domestic consumption only.

    BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
    and guns.
    Harry, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 28, 2004
  4. -[Myth]-

    Dorado Guest

    Dorado, Oct 28, 2004
  5. -[Myth]-

    Geronimo Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:00:04 +1300, "-[Myth]-"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    >http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    >europe either.
    >
    >I get:
    >Access Denied
    >You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    >server.

    Yes its listed on The Register
    Geronimo, Oct 28, 2004
  6. -[Myth]-

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:00:04 +1300, -[Myth]- wrote:

    > I get:
    > Access Denied
    > You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    > server.

    So do I.

    Still, George probably has no reason to open up a business until 32 of
    some month.
    Gordon, Oct 28, 2004
  7. -[Myth]-

    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    >http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    >europe either.
    >
    >I get:
    >Access Denied
    >You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    >server.

    I got it on an old Netscape 4.? and on IE - then again, I am located
    in Texas ;-)

    Cath
    , Oct 28, 2004
  8. -[Myth]-

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    -[Myth]- wrote:
    > Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    > http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    > europe either.
    >
    > I get:
    > Access Denied
    > You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    > server.

    I read in the Herald
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3604879 and see that
    you can download Fahrenheit 9/11 but haven't found the site to download
    from - anyone know ? (thats the "computer" angle if anyone couldn't
    figure it out :) )

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 28, 2004
  9. -[Myth]-

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Oct 28, 2004
  10. -[Myth]-

    Geronimo Guest

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:36:34 -0500,
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:00:04 +1300, "-[Myth]-"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    >>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    >>europe either.
    >>
    >>I get:
    >>Access Denied
    >>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    >>server.

    >I got it on an old Netscape 4.? and on IE - then again, I am located
    >in Texas ;-)
    >

    >Cath

    Cath

    Have a look at the Printer reviews on Tomshardware.

    www.tomshardware.com
    Geronimo, Oct 28, 2004
  11. -[Myth]-

    Paul Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > -[Myth]- wrote:
    >

    >>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    >>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    >>europe either.
    >>
    >>I get:
    >>Access Denied
    >>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    >>server.

    > Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
    >
    > In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get locked
    > up without trial for an indeterminate period.
    > They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
    > domestic consumption only.
    >
    > BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
    > and guns.

    Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?

    67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc
    Paul, Oct 28, 2004
  12. -[Myth]-

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Oct 28, 2004
  13. -[Myth]-

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Oct 28, 2004
  14. -[Myth]-

    Harry Guest

    Paul wrote:

    > Harry wrote:
    >> -[Myth]- wrote:
    >>

    >>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
    >>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
    >>>europe either.
    >>>
    >>>I get:
    >>>Access Denied
    >>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
    >>>server.

    >> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
    >>
    >> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
    >> locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
    >> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
    >> domestic consumption only.
    >>
    >> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
    >> and guns.
    >>

    > Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
    >
    > 67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

    Do you repeat yourself?
    Harry, Oct 28, 2004
  15. -[Myth]-

    Harry Guest

    Harry, Oct 28, 2004
  16. -[Myth]-

    Harry Guest

    Harry, Oct 28, 2004
  17. -[Myth]-

    EMB Guest

    Harry wrote:

    > Do you repeat yourself?

    Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
    three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
    mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
    to post the same reply 3 times too.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Oct 28, 2004
  18. -[Myth]-

    Paul Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Harry wrote:
    >

    >> Do you repeat yourself?

    > Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
    > three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
    > mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
    > to post the same reply 3 times too.

    I right clicked and cancelled the post... I thought that it deleted it
    off the mail server... my bad...

    BUT anyway, can u answer my previous question?

    Paul
    Paul, Oct 28, 2004
  19. -[Myth]-

    Paul Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > Paul wrote:
    >

    >>Harry wrote:

    >>>Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
    >>>
    >>>In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
    >>>locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
    >>>They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
    >>>domestic consumption only.
    >>>
    >>>BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
    >>>and guns.
    >>>

    >>Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
    >>
    >>67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

    > Do you repeat yourself?

    Only when people are hard of hearing... old age ya see...
    Paul, Oct 28, 2004
  20. -[Myth]-

    Harry Guest

    EMB wrote:

    > Harry wrote:
    >>
    >> Do you repeat yourself?

    > Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
    > three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
    > mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
    > to post the same reply 3 times too.

    You obviously lost your sense of humor somewhere along the way.
    Harry, Oct 28, 2004