    Now, Hajib, whenever accounting calls with this
    problem, just delete all these files here, see?

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 6, 2004

  3. CoolHandSid

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#B5pzh$GEHA.3032
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > tinyurl
    >
    > Anyway, that's funny, in a sad kind of way.
    >
    > What if we train our replacments wrong?
    >
    > Now, Hajib, whenever accounting calls with this
    > problem, just delete all these files here, see?
    >
    > kpg

    i have seen a few of these stories. even happened to me once.
    i got laid off. they called me back to help train the guy that replaced me.
    guess what rowdy told them?

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2004
  4. CoolHandSid

    CoolHandSid Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/3hlrd

    Sid.

    CoolHandSid, Apr 6, 2004
  5. "CoolHandSid" <> wrote in

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20040406/tc_usa
    > today/workersaskedtotrainforeignreplacements&e=3

    Yet another example of where ol' Vlad the Impaler was ahead of the game.
    He even one-upped others in the game by having the domestic staff train the
    Dot-Communists before giving any inkling he was canning them. When asked,
    point blank, he would always deny the commies were ringers.

    Also, firings were always the "you have 30 minutes to vacate the premesis"
    kind.

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Apr 6, 2004
  6. CoolHandSid

    Neil Guest

    "CoolHandSid" <> wrote in

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/usatoday/20040406/tc_usa
    > today/workersaskedtotrainforeignreplacements&e=3

    Train my replacement? I'd just point and laugh. Then walk out the door...

    I realise I have to feed my family but that's to high a price. I'd rather
    turn to a life of crime...wait this is Canada so I wouldn't have to. The EI
    benefits would keep my family fed til I could get the big job at McD's

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  7. CoolHandSid

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#B5pzh$GEHA.3032
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Now, Hajib, whenever accounting calls with this
    > problem, just delete all these files here, see?

    I like it. I've changed my mind, I will train my replacement...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 6, 2004
  8. CoolHandSid

    billyw Guest

    a few years ago, when i worked in the electronics industry (yes there used
    to be one of those outside china) we recieved equipment from a US factory
    that had been shut down..
    it was hilarious and a bit scary as they had cut wire, switched stuff about
    etc... there were machines blowing up all over the place.. and who could
    blame them.. no i

    so having the oppertunity to train your replacement i'd say is a good
    thing.. get a few extra bucks and leave a human time bomb

    billyw, Apr 6, 2004
  9. CoolHandSid

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Apr 6, 2004
  10. CoolHandSid

    TechGeekPro Guest

    OT:Re: interesting!!

    Where did you get this line Neil?

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 6, 2004
  11. CoolHandSid

    Neil Guest

    Re: OT:Re: interesting!!

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > Where did you get this line Neil?
    >
    > --
    > I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    why, don't you like it?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004