  1. Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

    Jenny Wishborn
    MSc Computer Science
    Jenny Wishborn, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Jenny Wishborn

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Jenny Wishborn ([No@Email]) graced us with in
    ?<<
    > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

    We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you liked the
    most? And just how many of the posts have you read?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 18, 2006

  3. Jenny Wishborn

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\203970.htm (9/18/2006
    > 4:31:22 PM) #
    >>>Did you see what Jenny Wishborn ([No@Email]) graced us with in

    > ?<<
    >> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!
    >>

    > We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you
    > liked the most? And just how many of the posts have you read?
    >
    >> Jenny Wishborn
    >> MSc Computer Science

    Well, liking leads to loving, at least that what my DI said.
    kpg, Sep 18, 2006
  4. Jenny Wishborn

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Xns9842A84A26552ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
    > As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\203970.htm (9/18/2006
    >> 4:31:22 PM) #

    >> ?<<
    >>> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!
    >>>

    >> We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you
    >> liked the most? And just how many of the posts have you read?
    >>
    >>> Jenny Wishborn
    >>> MSc Computer Science

    > Well, liking leads to loving, at least that what my DI said.

    Haha...yes, DIs can be oddly loving at times, can't they?
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 18, 2006
  5. Jenny Wishborn

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
    > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

    Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.
    Frisbee®, Sep 19, 2006
  6. Jenny Wishborn

    LoopBack Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > "Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
    > > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

    > Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.

    more importantly:

    R U HAWT???/?? PLEASE BE POSTING GIFS!!1!!!11!!ONE!!!1!!
    LoopBack, Sep 19, 2006
  7. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
    > > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

    > Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.

    He's dead, Jim.

    RUN DEFORREST, RUN!
    ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:, Sep 20, 2006