Interesting website

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Craig Sutton, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. Craig Sutton

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Craig Sutton, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Craig Sutton

    Peter Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:

    > For checking those files that may be dodgy
    > http://virusscan.jotti.org/

    so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to viruses?

    it says on the page: Linux
    Peter, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Craig Sutton

    Andrew Guest

    Peter wrote:
    > Craig Sutton wrote:
    >

    >>For checking those files that may be dodgy
    >>http://virusscan.jotti.org/

    > so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to viruses?
    >
    > it says on the page: Linux

    It seems silly to post a question.. then answer it in the same post, im
    kinda thinking whats the point?
    Andrew, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Craig Sutton

    Nova Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > Peter wrote:
    >
    >> Craig Sutton wrote:
    >>

    >>> For checking those files that may be dodgy
    >>> http://virusscan.jotti.org/

    >> so which OS do they run that one on, to be sure it is resistant to
    >> viruses?
    >>
    >> it says on the page: Linux
    >>

    > It seems silly to post a question.. then answer it in the same post, im
    > kinda thinking whats the point?

    to start an OS war is what I am guessing, some people in this group seem
    to thrive on thrashing the same argument out each day.
    Nova, Aug 10, 2005