    "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/02/06/ecc_for_vista/index.html

    Tony Sperling, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Well, I can understand for critical environments and users who are managing
    critical data, but for the majority I really don't think its a neccessity,
    if you are doing basic computing, web browsing, e-mail, office productivity,
    the stability does not justify the cost I say.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 9, 2006
  6. Not all that big a differential, IME. Some. And all it takes is one
    corrupted critical document...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64