Interesting statistics

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Winged, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. Winged

    Winged Guest

    http://www.weforum.org/pdf/CSI/Global_Risk_Report.pdf

    This is not directly related to this newsgroup topic though some of the
    Internet assessments may be of interest, I found this Global risk
    analysis interesting reading. The meat is at the end of the report in
    the risk report summary.

    There are a number of interesting articles at
    http://www.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/Content/Annual Meeting 2006

    and

    http://www.weforum.org/site/knowledgenavigator.nsf/Content/Information Technologies

    While I may not agree totally with the risk assessments or their
    prospective impacts, I find it interesting what the gestalt of what some
    of the major players believe the risks and their impacts are.

    For those concerned about their privacy in the public Internet sphere I
    pass this cartoon link along:

    http://www.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/Content/Annual Meeting 2006 Cartoon 4

    Winged

    Winged, Feb 1, 2006