Interesting new show on digital photography!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AlexInsideMedia, Jul 16, 2007.

  1. Hi Everyone!

    Just a quick note to let you know about a great new program on digital
    photography and imaging, called "Inside Digital Photo Radio & TV".
    It's a regular 1 hour weekly broadcast radio show available in the US
    in key markets and online to a global audience as a podcast on Apple
    iTunes, or on our website at: www.insidedigitalphoto.com.

    About the Show:
    Inside Digital Photo presents a variety of radio and television
    programs geared towards digital photography enthusiasts and
    professionals. Inside Digital Photo content includes the latest news,
    in-depth interviews, product reviews, live event coverage, and tips
    featuring special guests representing the industry's best photography
    and imaging experts.

    Check it out at:
    Website: http://www.insidedigitalphoto.com
    iTunes Podcast: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=203423898
    Videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/InsideDigitalPhoto

    I hope you'll take a look and register for updates, we will be running
    monthly contests soon where you can win great gear & more!
    We'd love to hear from you and let me know what topics you want to see/
    hear covered!

    Thank you!

    Alex Gebhardt
    Producer