  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Seems that Woolworth OZZ owns the DSE chain here.

    Tony, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Tony

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Tony

    Mutlley Guest

    Chris Hope <> wrote:

    >Tony wrote:
    >
    >> Seems that Woolworth OZZ owns the DSE chain here.

    >And Foodtown, Woolworths and Countdown.

    So we will se a DSE at each Woolies as well. One stop shopping??

    Mutlley, Jun 2, 2005
  4. Tony

    waituke Guest

    have done for years

    waituke, Jun 2, 2005
  5. On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:13:15 +1200, Tony <> wrote in

    > Seems that Woolworth OZZ owns the DSE chain here.

    Has done since Pontius Pilot(!) was in flying school.

    --
    Nicolaas

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 2, 2005
  6. Tony

    Rob J Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:13:15 +1200, Tony <> says...

    > Seems that Woolworth OZZ owns the DSE chain here.

    Gawd Woger, you should know that Tricky Dicky sold out to Woolworths
    decades ago.

    Rob J, Jun 2, 2005
  7. Tony

    notme Guest

    >> Seems that Woolworth OZZ owns the DSE chain here.

    Tandy in Australia has also been owned by Woolworths for about four
    years. The Digitor brand name so increasingly prevelant now in DSE in
    NZ was originally only found in Tandy stores.

    notme, Jun 4, 2005