    It will be interesting to see if when the Sp1 is released,whether it will or
    will not break my sleep mode.....
    Anyone else experience the same?

    Kue2, Jan 8, 2008

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Welcome back, Hugh!
    I'm not having sleep problems, 1 mg of Alplax does the magic. :)
    Speaking seriously, my best guess is that this update:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943899/en-us
    certainly did it.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 8, 2008

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Carlos!!
    I'm getting ready for release of SP1 for Vista 64.

    Kue2, Jan 9, 2008
  4. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Me too, but I am gonna be on vacation when it is released. :(
    (guess it's on Feb, uh?)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 9, 2008