Interesting assembly of military power in the Far East

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010

  2. thanatoid

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Feb 7, 2010

  3. thanatoid

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH, Feb 7, 2010
  4. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    Dan C <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 17:58:58 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.popgive.com/2010/02/cobra-gold-in-thailand.html
    >>
    >> What, are we thinking of taking out China now?

    > CG is a recurring (every year) military exercise done with
    > Thailand. Nothing new about it.
    >
    > Shit-fer-brains. You must be a Libtard.

    I think you need to format your brain.

    --
    The arrows are faster than rodents!
    - t.
    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010
  5. thanatoid

    chuckcar Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote in

    > http://www.popgive.com/2010/02/cobra-gold-in-thailand.html
    >
    > What, are we thinking of taking out China now?

    I seriously doubt Japan would be involved if they had any thought that
    might be the case.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 7, 2010
  6. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote in

    > thanatoid <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.popgive.com/2010/02/cobra-gold-in-thailand.html
    >>
    >> What, are we thinking of taking out China now?
    >>

    > I seriously doubt Japan would be involved if they had any
    > thought that might be the case.

    The Japanese HATE the Chinese and vice versa.

    But mine was an ignorant comment caused by the fact that I don't
    watch any news, everything "current" I know I see in this group
    or occasionally on some stupid web site, and had no idea such
    exercises took place regularly.

    Still, I can think of better ways of using the money. But first
    things first, huh?

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010