    http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,94564,00.html?nlid=PM

    --
    __
    Tech, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Tech

    Bob Guest

    "Tech" <> wrote in message
    news:eb36793685eca3a59abe47343ae4dc58@news.1usenet.com...
    > New SGI Supercomputer To Scale Linux To 1,024 CPUs
    >
    > SGI is building an Altix supercomputer for the National Center for
    > Supercomputing Applications that the agency plans to use for
    > weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
    > large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.
    >
    > http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,94564,00.html?nlid=PM

    Yes, but who gives a shit?
    Bob, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Tech <> wrote in news:eb36793685eca3a59abe47343ae4dc58
    @news.1usenet.com:

    > New SGI Supercomputer To Scale Linux To 1,024 CPUs
    >
    > SGI is building an Altix supercomputer for the National Center for
    > Supercomputing Applications that the agency plans to use for
    > weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
    > large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.
    >
    > http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,94564,00.html?nlid=PM

    Who gives a rat's ass about this?

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
    nowhere to be found.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Tech

    Bob Guest

    > BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
    > nowhere to be found.
    >
    > Duane :)

    probably too busy jerking off over a penguin.
    Bob, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in news::

    >> BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
    >> nowhere to be found.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > probably too busy jerking off over a penguin.

    The only thing that this news reporting *clown* can do is report the
    *news*, along with her parade pissing act. That's about it for her
    expertise.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004