    nice,easy quick way of doing it.

    Unless it turns out to be rubbish of course, in which case I don't recommend
    it :)
    Deano, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Deano

    Demolitio Guest

    very interesting..... but I can't really figure out exactly what they are
    trying to do with it 0_0

    it has potential, though.... could be a nice interface replacement for
    Google's search engine.... think of it: the website your searching for found
    before you're even finished typing!

    "Deano" <> wrote in message
    > Nothing to do with me but found this while wasting a few hours today
    > catching up on the latest web 2.0 appsj;
    >
    > http://www.vipedio.com/roman/whatisthatfile/
    >
    > It's a sexier way of finding out what a given file is by typing it in -

    as
    > soon as it's recognised, possibly before you've finished typing, it

    flashes

    Demolitio, Feb 13, 2006

  3. Deano

    Guest

    Actually Google already has a feature like this somewhere. Check out
    labs.google.com
    About the site itself, please use this link instead:
    www.WhatIsThatFile.com and not the above one, though both bring you to
    the same page.

    Roman
    , Feb 18, 2006