Interested in video ip phones for developers - Win CE/embedded

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Uri E., Dec 20, 2004.

  1. Uri E.

    Uri E. Guest

    Hi,

    I'm interested to try and play with open API video IP phones, to test
    some applications ideas.

    Ideal OS would be WIN CE or embedded, that I can program to and
    operate various phone functions.
    Also it would be cool of the phone can use standard switching/pbx
    protocols - and not proprietary pbx - like Cisco phone do.

    If anyone knows about relevant models, I should be happy to hear :)

    Up to now I saw some links at MS
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/embedded/getstart/devplat/voip/voiptypes/default.aspx
    and here -> http://www.windowsfordevices.com/articles/AT7118576212.html

    Thanks!