    intrigued me, but never really discovered what its origin was?
    Waiting impatiently !
    Thanks for any helpers.

    Walter Sharpe, May 29, 2005

  2. Walter Sharpe

    Old Gringo Guest

    Walter Sharpe wrote:
    > Whom out there can help?
    > What is the English for Mama Leone ?
    > Many years ago, I heard an Italian song by this name which has always
    > intrigued me, but never really discovered what its origin was?
    > Waiting impatiently !
    > Thanks for any helpers.

    In just .001 seconds I got this:
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-Leone-a-song-portrait-1742.shtml

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 29, 2005

  3. Walter Sharpe

    elaich Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in news:Tipme.50$JQ6.44
    @newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

    > In just .001 seconds I got this:
    > http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-Leone-a-song-portrait-1742.shtml

    It never ceases to amaze me how many people can find Usenet, which is a
    relatively low profile thing, but don't have a clue what Google is. ;)

    --
    "No sports writers were harmed during the making of this post. And what I
    want to know is - why not?"

    elaich, May 29, 2005
  4. Thanks ever so much for reply !

    Walter Sharpe, May 29, 2005
  5. Walter Sharpe

    Old Gringo Guest

    elaich wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote in news:Tipme.50$JQ6.44
    > @newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:
    >

    >>In just .001 seconds I got this:
    >>http://news.softpedia.com/news/Mama-Leone-a-song-portrait-1742.shtml

    > It never ceases to amaze me how many people can find Usenet, which is a
    > relatively low profile thing, but don't have a clue what Google is. ;)

    LMAO----- All I did was type Mama Leone in the address bar of FireFox
    and bingo and faster than you can say bingo, there it was. :)

    Old Gringo, May 29, 2005
  6. Walter Sharpe

    Old Gringo Guest

    Walter Sharpe wrote: