    T2:EE WM9. I tried to open the T2 WM9 files directly but I can't get the
    license that way.

    Anyone knows a solution?
    Shawn, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Shawn

    Lothar Guest

    I had the same problem, with WinDVD and PowerDVD installed. Some DVD
    utility programs seem to install their own custom decoders for their
    purposes which confuses InterActualPlayer. In my case the culprit
    turned out to be DVDDecrypter. After uninstalling and cleaning the
    registry from any references to that piece of software,
    InterActualPlayer worked again. Hope that helps.
    Lothar, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Shawn

    Mike Jackson Guest

    Just remember that the InterActual software is akin to spyware. I don't
    trust a DVD player that has to phone home every time you use it.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com
    Mike Jackson, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Unfortunately I need it because of DRM, as far as I know.

    Shawn, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Shawn

    Dunf Guest

    "Mike Jackson" <> wrote in message
    > Just remember that the InterActual software is akin to spyware. I don't
    > trust a DVD player that has to phone home every time you use it.
    >
    > Mike Jackson
    > Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    > www.dvdverdict.com

    run spybot after installing interactual