    Has anyone heard anything about future support fro MICROSOFT?

    --
    Always a Patriot, but proud to be a Cheesehead

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXlH?=, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Support from Microsoft right now is what you would call dormant.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXlH?=

    Rick Guest

    Is it dormant? Or, is it extinct?

    Rick, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2005
  5. I have the same problem it seems that microsoft has really dropped the ball
    on anything for 64-bit verson. I guess that they think its only for server
    use as for games and drivers it fails and is slower the the 32-bit. Not to
    mention the waist of time reinstalling my system just to find that my
    bluetooth keyboard won't work I can't even use it on my server 2003 for the
    server has no bluetooth support ether.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9zcw==?=, Aug 29, 2005
  6. Is it the x64 version of Server 2003? That blue tooth device should be
    compatible with Server 2003 32 bit if its compatible with XP 32 bit since
    both are the same architecture.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 29, 2005