    Asus-P5WD2-Premium
    Maxtor SATA
    DDR2-in-dual-channel
    =?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=, Sep 23, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=

    Rick Guest

    It's in the pot with all the gold at the end of the rainbow!

    Rick, Sep 23, 2005

  3. Lol! Rick thats a good one, unfortunately hpu, x64 support for Intellipoint
    will remain non-existent for time being. Hopefully this will change around
    Windows Vista time frame. Charlie Russel has response from the Team about
    it on his website, worth reading:
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/08/31/64772.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 23, 2005
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 23, 2005
  5. Thanks Charlie for the complete overview. Good example of left foot can't
    care about the right.

    =?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=, Sep 23, 2005
  6. Yeah. It may not affect me personally (I use nothing but old Northgate
    keyboards I scrounge from any source I can, and only Logitech trackballs),
    but it's an annoying and not very forward thinking choice by the
    intellipoint folks, IMHO.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64