    download
    The intellitype 5.5 software is still not avilable to download atm of this
    message.

    DKI, Jan 4, 2006

  2. DKI

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks. Downloading now.

    John Barnes, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Anyone know Korean? Cos Intellitype in that language is up :)
    I'd say that means the rest will be up in the next few hours (I mean I
    hope!)

    Andrew Ahearne, Jan 4, 2006
  4. DKI

    DKI Guest

    Hopefully the rest will be along with the intellitype drivers for the
    keyboards. now to wait on MS to get digitalpersona to develop the drivers
    for the fingerprint reader drivers on the keyboard with one

    DKI, Jan 4, 2006
  5. DKI

    DKI Guest

    and to add intellitype 5.5 is now avilable now to download

    DKI, Jan 5, 2006
  6. It works now :)

    Sweet!

    Andrew Ahearne, Jan 5, 2006
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 5, 2006
  8. DKI

    John Barnes Guest

    The one with the fingerprint reader is listed, unfortunately for me, the
    internet keyboard pro isn't :-(((

    John Barnes, Jan 5, 2006
  9. DKI

    John Barnes Guest

    My mouse is happy after 8+ months. My keyboard isn't happy yet. :-(((

    John Barnes, Jan 5, 2006
  10. Ditto on the fingerprint reader !

    Norman E Brooks, Jan 5, 2006