  1. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    New version of Intellimouse and still no support for x64. Shame

    John Barnes, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 13, 2005

  3. John Barnes

    Rick Guest

    John Barnes wrote:
    > New version of Intellimouse and still no support for x64. Shame

    Even though the web page give a date of 8/18/2005, the version is 5.2
    and is the same as the file I downloaded a year ago. Most of the files
    in the package are dated 2004 and some in 2003, but no 2005 that I found.

    Rick, Sep 13, 2005
  4. John Barnes

    DKI Guest

    There is a 5.3 out for both intelipoint and intelitype which was only out a
    day or 2 ago

    DKI, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Link, please ?

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 13, 2005
  6. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Here is one link
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Microsoft_IntelliPoint/964118973/1
    "Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX]" <> wrote in
    message news:uwo%...

    John Barnes, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Never mind, I found a link myself, I tried to install it, but it still
    doesn't support x64 :-(

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 13, 2005
  8. Thanks, John, but it still doesn't work under x64. Lame.

    Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX], Sep 13, 2005
  9. John Barnes

    DKI Guest

    That was to be expected since charlie posted somewhere in the news group
    that they were not thinking of including support untill after the new year.
    but i wish they pulled there fingers out their lazy backsides and realy
    start introducing support. A small minority is no excuse to sit on their
    fingers and do nothing.

    DKI, Sep 13, 2005
  10. Yup. This is something I've just recently had a "discussion" with MS about.
    I recently had a good conversation with a new player in the x64 space there,
    and amongst many other things, I suggested he might want to have a talk with
    the Intellipoint folks, because they weren't doing his job any good. :) I
    doubt it will change much of anything -- clearly the Intellipoint team is
    either so hopelessly resource constrained that they simply can't do it, or
    so comprehension challenged that they won't do it. I'm going to be generous
    and assume the first.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64