    in the internet explorer and the system seems to be running very well, but I
    use the buttons in autocad continuously and it slows me down too much to not
    have them available. Is a way around this?
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Michael <> wrote:
    > I have a microsoft intellimouse explorer - the one with four buttons
    > and a wheel. Is there a driver available for this that will let me
    > customise the side buttons like i was able to in Windows 2000? I
    > have tried to install the driver for windows xp 32 bit, but it will
    > not install. The buttons work OK in the internet explorer and the
    > system seems to be running very well, but I use the buttons in
    > autocad continuously and it slows me down too much to not have them
    > available. Is a way around this?

    No, not yet... we're all waiting for x64 drivers...

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa
    Christian Hougardy, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Should be here in the near future, just have to have a little patience. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Just like Microsoft, leading the way and showing a good example for other
    hardware manufacturers - perhaps they couldn't get on the beta program ;-)

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Jun 15, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Looks like Logitech will have their 64-bit support for mice and keyboards
    before Microsoft will.

    John Barnes, Jun 15, 2005
  6. www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl......works for intellimouse
    in XP 64 (Not positive on the link......Try google)

    =?Utf-8?B?RU9D?=, Jun 15, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Michael.

    For my Microsoft mouse (from the Microsoft Wireless Desktop), I'm using a
    small program I found through planetamd64.com. It's called X-Mouse Button
    Control, by PhilG, at Highresolution Enterprises. See
    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t4170.html or
    www.highrez.co.uk.

    With that program, I can set my mouse buttons in OE/x64 to Ctrl+U and Ctrl+J
    to go to the Next Unread Message or Next NG.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX