    intellimouse, but can't find them anywhere? I don't really know what
    kind of file is it? I looked everywhere. Is it stored in the
    registry? Where can I find this information. Thanks.

    lbbss, Apr 15, 2009

  2. lbbss

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:31:03 -0700 (PDT), lbbss wrote:

    >I would like to save my custom settings (program specific) for my
    >intellimouse, but can't find them anywhere? I don't really know what
    >kind of file is it? I looked everywhere. Is it stored in the
    >registry? Where can I find this information. Thanks.

    MS Intellimouse? Driver version?

    If you have the Intellimouse S/W installed would assume it's off the
    icon in the system tray.

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/default.mspx
    Microsoft Hardware Mouse and Keyboard Home Page

    Don't recall any option on the Control Panel / Mouse tabs but then
    that's a MS USB Intellimouse 5 button scroll wheel driver 5.1.2600.0
    01/07/2001.

    No answer from JLA FORUMS Home -> GENERAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 14 2009 7:31 pm Post subject: Intellimouse 5
    button mouse: where are custom settings store Reply with quote

    I would like to save my custom settings (program specific) for my
    intellimouse, but can't find them anywhere? I don't really know what
    kind of file is it? I looked everywhere. Is it stored in the
    registry? Where can I find this information. Thanks.

    Me

    why?, Apr 15, 2009

  3. lbbss

    Guest

    lbbss <> wrote:

    >I would like to save my custom settings (program specific) for my
    >intellimouse, but can't find them anywhere? I don't really know what
    >kind of file is it? I looked everywhere. Is it stored in the
    >registry? Where can I find this information. Thanks.

    You can find this by using Process Monitor
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx

    I'd do it for you, but it's a time consuming process.

    Filter:intellimouse to monitor, run PM just before a change, then stop
    monitoring and search the output for key words, or search one line at
    a time.

    I have a 5 button mouse, G5 Laser Mouse by logitech.
    Running MAIN.CPL will start the mouse properties, logitech is attached
    to it as Setpoint settings.

    --

    The-100-most-iconic-internet-videos
    http://www.urlesque.com/2009/04/07/the-100-most-iconic-internet-videos/

    , Apr 15, 2009
  4. googlegroper from googlegroups.com put this out there:

    > I would like to save my custom settings (program specific) for my
    > intellimouse, but can't find them anywhere? I don't really know what
    > kind of file is it? I looked everywhere. Is it stored in the
    > registry? Where can I find this information. Thanks.

    If you looked "everywhere" then they must not be anywhere... ?

    So get a Ford. They didn't take any of the bailout money. Yay.

    Try your Control Panel. It'd be under an applet called "Mouse"
    unless you're a stoopid wetback, then it'd be "El Ratón".

    HTH.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a snake in my
    pocket;" and, well... *MAYBE*... I *MIGHT BE* "happy" to see you!

    Don't KILL teh pirates; teach 'em to be gud Democrats:

    http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/8/2/hopenosis.gif

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 16, 2009