    the opposite.

    It is a stated fact.

    It's called "Carte Blanche".
    Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    > A man, wearing a military uniform, identified himself as Torgeir Hansen,
    > chief of Intelligence (mil)., Norway,
    > was recently TV-interviewed.
    >
    > If ever better informed, he would knew that some recruits would fare better
    > off wearing jogging shoes rather than the black ones.
    >
    > Also, I had one night's sleep at Bardufoss when returning to Harstad.
    >
    > Aiming a nuclear device or weapon at my local city is in fact neither fun or
    > the opposite.
    >
    > It is a stated fact.
    >
    > It's called "Carte Blanche".

    Do you object if I quote you when I'm writing to friends and I'm trying
    to sound crazy?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 27, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    chuckie® Guest

    I reread that three times, just to be sure I didn't miss something (as I
    often do). Good to hear (read) that I'm not the only one that thought he
    was a little 'bonkers'...
    chuckie®, Aug 28, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    chuckie® Guest

    I call it 'culling the herd'...
    chuckie®, Aug 28, 2007
  5. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 28, 2007
  6. then you've come to right place.

    :p
    --
    Slack
    =?utf-8?B?4paAU2xhY2s=?=, Aug 31, 2007
  7. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <> wrote:

    >then you've come to right place.
    >
    > :p

    I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

    --
    People in the computer industry use the word "user", which to them
    means "idiot". -Dave Barry
    Mara, Aug 31, 2007
  8. Knut Arvid Keilen

    clot Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> then you've come to right place.
    >>
    >> :p

    > I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

    Uh? I don't understand.

    :)
    clot, Aug 31, 2007
  9. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Top Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <> wrote:
    >
    >>then you've come to right place.
    >>
    >> :p

    > I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

    There are several today that make me reach for the reply button. So far
    I've resisted.

    Top
    Top, Sep 2, 2007