    Read more about InteleFone
    http://www.ClaimYourPhone.com
    , Feb 12, 2006

  2. Scope Guest

    wrote:
    > Has anyone used Voice Over IP (VOIP)? If so which service did you use?
    > Has anyone heard of InteleFone? They sound interesting because their
    > phones work not only on broadband but also on dial-up as slow as 24k.
    > They also have a hardware compression chip built into their phones.
    > They claim to support to reach more international numbers than any
    > other company. They even give away a FREE VOIP phone ($79.99 value). Do
    > you think they are too good to be true?
    >
    > Read more about InteleFone
    > http://www.ClaimYourPhone.com

    Yes, they are crap.. Now take your spam somewhere else.
    Scope, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Chris Hopley Guest

    wrote:
    > Has anyone used Voice Over IP (VOIP)? If so which service did you use?
    > Has anyone heard of InteleFone? They sound interesting because their
    > phones work not only on broadband but also on dial-up as slow as 24k.
    > They also have a hardware compression chip built into their phones.
    > They claim to support to reach more international numbers than any
    > other company. They even give away a FREE VOIP phone ($79.99 value). Do
    > you think they are too good to be true?
    >
    > Read more about InteleFone
    > http://www.ClaimYourPhone.com

    Horse shit. That phone does not have a $80 value. It is a couple of bits
    of plastic with a USB plug on it. The driver probably cost more to make
    than the phone itself.
    Chris Hopley, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Lee Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone used Voice Over IP (VOIP)? If so which service did you use?
    > Has anyone heard of InteleFone.................

    spam spam spam spam spam spam..... oh, doesn't it smell gooooood!
    Lee, Feb 13, 2006
  5. Geo Guest

    On 12 Feb 2006 13:35:43 -0800, wrote:

    <snip spam>
    > They even give away a FREE VOIP phone ($79.99 value).

    The clue is in the first part of the newsgroup name - we don't use $ here...

    Geo
    Geo, Feb 13, 2006