intel raid drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 2, 2005.

  1. has anyone able to get intel raid to work or even show up afterusing F6
    from intel's download site? Asus motherboard

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 2, 2005

  2. well that counts me out for thier driver, now to figure out which set to use
    from the
    amd site.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 2, 2005

  3. james powell <> wrote:
    > well that counts me out for thier driver, now to figure out which set
    > to use from the
    > amd site.
    >
    > "Kevin Panzke" wrote:
    >
    >> Works fine for me. I have an Intel 82801FR SATA AHCI Hard Disk
    >> Controller that came with my Dell Desktop 8400 Computer. I think
    >> the Download requires that you have an Intel Motherboard for it to
    >> work. Also make sure that you are using the F6 Floppy Disk Driver
    >> for 64 Bit Desktop Computer's. --
    >> Kevin Panzke (Microsoft Beta Tester)
    >>

    >> "james powell" wrote:
    >>
    >>> has anyone able to get intel raid to work or even show up
    >>> afterusing F6 from intel's download site? Asus motherboard

    Hi James,

    Tell us more about your Asus Mobo please

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 2, 2005
  4. asus p5ad2-e deluxe with 925xe chipset,
    have tryed asus 64 and intel's new raid, but niether shows up in hardware
    after install,running out of times to install maybe. thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 2, 2005
  5. "james powell" <> wrote in message
    > asus p5ad2-e deluxe with 925xe chipset,
    > have tryed asus 64 and intel's new raid, but niether shows up in
    > hardware after install,running out of times to install maybe. thanks
    > "Christian Hougardy" wrote:

    Hi James,

    stupid question but is your CPU (I assume it's a P4 LGA775 ?) 64bit
    compatible ??

    cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy [MS MVP XP]
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy [MVP], Jun 2, 2005
  6. yeah it is.have not tryed AHCI do i need to?

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 6, 2005
  7. found problem:
    was making F6 disk from opening asus cd in other computer from cd
    drive.---wrong
    booted system with asus cd and windows pops up for making
    F6 disk for all sata drivers. used them, and install went great, now
    activation is overdone and need to call.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, Jun 14, 2005