    router which is a b type the older model. the people at HP suggested to call
    Microsoft and tell them this might be a SP2 issure? can anyone please tell me
    what to do?
    =?Utf-8?B?UEo=?=, Dec 27, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UEo=?=

    John Guest

    I have a Toshiba laptop with an Intel pro wireless 2200BG
    wireless adapter. It was working fine until SP2. I went
    to the Intel website and downloaded the latest drivers,
    (version 4) and wow, what a difference. My laptop now
    connects to my router even before it is completely
    finished starting up, and the connection is rock steady.

    My recommmdation is to get the new driver.

    Netgear router to connect
    >wirelessly to my DSL (SBC Yahoo) and for some reason the

    network card thats
    >buit in the notebook does not communicate with the

    router and I have used
    >this laptop in other hotspots and it works fine but not

    with this particular

    John, Dec 29, 2004