    I've run WZC unsuccessfully

    Any ideas as to how to fix this mess

    TIA

    Alan Davies, Jul 14, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am not sure what you mean in the statement: "both have Intl Pro as the
    device manger for wireless".
    If you want to use WZC you have to make sure that the Intel Utility is not
    starting up and not running in the background.
    Make sure that WZC service is On and configured to Auto Start,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    If you need to check the whole Wireless configuration this might help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 14, 2007