    Task Manager shows 2 processors.
    What's about Dual Core?

    Thnkz :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Z29sZHBoaXg=?=, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Dual core is the process of adding two dies on one processor. Basically two
    brains, so you able to handle multiple task more efficiently such as running
    an AntiVirus scan and sufing the internet and watch a movie at the same
    time.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Hi,
    does your cpu have dual core AND hyperthreading ?
    then you can expect to see 4 processors
    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Feb 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z29sZHBoaXg=?=

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    You're so Lucky (I am still having a very hard time convincing my Family
    that I need a Brand New Dell XPS 400 or 600).

    Kevin Panzke, Feb 9, 2006
  5. Do you see all four processors in Task Manager out of the box or you have to
    update your BIOS to enable support in operating systems such as XP Pro x64?

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 9, 2006
  6. Thnkz guyz for yours replies :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Z29sZHBoaXg=?=, Feb 10, 2006