    is it normal ?

    I am also wondering if xp64 bit can install on 32 and work as 32 ? just
    incase my MB doesn't really think it's a 64 ?
    Simo Sentissi, Oct 31, 2005

  2. never mind I went to system info an cheked....

    Simo Sentissi, Oct 31, 2005

  3. You yourself identified the processor as a P4, so why shouldn't System
    Properties?

    You can install either 32-bit Windows or 64-bit Windows on a 64-bit machine,
    but you cannot install 64-bit Windows on a 32-bit machine. It would be like
    trying to get two pounds of peanuts in a one-pound bag.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 31, 2005