Intel "Creep Ahead"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rich, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    I despise that company, for many reasons.
    Long live AMD, Apple and IBM.

    Intel Corporation formally unveiled a new brand identity today.

    Intel has been driving a fundamental shift in its approach to the
    market that began with the development of the Intel Centrino mobile
    technology platform. The company reorganized itself around the
    platform model last year, and is now focused on four key market
    segment opportunities: mobile, digital home, enterprise and health.
    The company has also announced that it will deliver a new platform for
    the digital home – Intel Viiv technology – in early 2006.

    With the coming launch of new brands such as Intel Viiv technology,
    the new branding system simplifies and unifies the look and feel
    across Intel products and platforms in an effort to better communicate
    important characteristics and value to consumers. The system includes
    new logos for Intel Viiv technology and Intel Centrino mobile
    technology, and re-designed logos for individual processors, chipsets,
    motherboards and other Intel technologies. Each product logo also
    incorporates the new Intel logo.

    “Intel has one of the most valuable brands in the world, and we intend
    to grow the value of our brand as we evolve the company,” said Eric
    Kim, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Sales and
    Marketing Group. “This evolution will allow Intel to be better
    recognized for our contributions, establish a stronger emotional
    connection with our audiences, and strengthen our overall position in
    the marketplace.”

    The new brand identity involves changes to the widely recognized Intel
    Inside® logo that was created in 1991, and the original Intel
    “dropped-e” logo, which was created by Silicon Valley pioneers Robert
    Noyce and Gordon Moore 37 years ago as they were forming their new
    “integrated electronics” company. Intel’s new logo combines the
    essence of both of these powerful symbols, building on Intel’s rich
    heritage, yet also signaling the new direction the company is headed
    today. It also includes a new tagline: “Intel. Leap ahead™.” This
    tagline is Intel’s unique brand promise and is designed to communicate
    what drives Intel as a company, and what Intel makes possible.

    “‘Intel. Leap ahead.’ is a simple expression that declares who we are
    and what we do,” said Kim. “This is part of our heritage. Our mission
    at Intel has always been to find and drive the next leap ahead – in
    technology, in education, social responsibility, manufacturing and
    more – to continuously challenge the status quo. It’s about using
    Intel technology to make life better, richer and more convenient for
    everyone.”

    Source: Intel

    This news is brought to you by PhysOrg.com
    Rich, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Rich

    Guest

    Re: Intel "Creep Ahead"

    Rich wrote:
    > I despise that company, for many reasons.
    > Long live AMD, Apple and IBM.
    >
    > Intel Corporation formally unveiled a new brand identity today.
    >
    > Intel has been driving a fundamental shift in its approach to the
    > market that began with the development of the Intel Centrino mobile
    > technology platform. The company reorganized itself around the
    > platform model last year, and is now focused on four key market
    > segment opportunities: mobile, digital home, enterprise and health.
    > The company has also announced that it will deliver a new platform for
    > the digital home - Intel Viiv technology - in early 2006.
    >
    > With the coming launch of new brands such as Intel Viiv technology,
    > the new branding system simplifies and unifies the look and feel
    > across Intel products and platforms in an effort to better communicate
    > important characteristics and value to consumers. The system includes
    > new logos for Intel Viiv technology and Intel Centrino mobile
    > technology, and re-designed logos for individual processors, chipsets,
    > motherboards and other Intel technologies. Each product logo also
    > incorporates the new Intel logo.
    >
    > "Intel has one of the most valuable brands in the world, and we intend
    > to grow the value of our brand as we evolve the company," said Eric
    > Kim, Intel senior vice president and general manager of the Sales and
    > Marketing Group. "This evolution will allow Intel to be better
    > recognized for our contributions, establish a stronger emotional
    > connection with our audiences, and strengthen our overall position in
    > the marketplace."
    >
    > The new brand identity involves changes to the widely recognized Intel
    > Inside® logo that was created in 1991, and the original Intel
    > "dropped-e" logo, which was created by Silicon Valley pioneers Robert
    > Noyce and Gordon Moore 37 years ago as they were forming their new
    > "integrated electronics" company. Intel's new logo combines the
    > essence of both of these powerful symbols, building on Intel's rich
    > heritage, yet also signaling the new direction the company is headed
    > today. It also includes a new tagline: "Intel. Leap ahead™." This
    > tagline is Intel's unique brand promise and is designed to communicate
    > what drives Intel as a company, and what Intel makes possible.
    >
    > "'Intel. Leap ahead.' is a simple expression that declares who we are
    > and what we do," said Kim. "This is part of our heritage. Our mission
    > at Intel has always been to find and drive the next leap ahead - in
    > technology, in education, social responsibility, manufacturing and
    > more - to continuously challenge the status quo. It's about using
    > Intel technology to make life better, richer and more convenient for
    > everyone."
    >
    > Source: Intel
    >

    > This news is brought to you by PhysOrg.com
    , Jan 4, 2006