    centrino technology support the super g technology and if yes , what is the
    other wireless cards that is compitable with super g.

    thanks alot
    =?Utf-8?B?a2FyZWVt?=, May 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2FyZWVt?=

    James Gockel Guest

    I dont think it does, only the linksys cards do. I beleive. But you're
    probably not going to notice any speed difference anyway.

    -James

    James Gockel, May 7, 2006

  3. It should work, but you will not have any speed benefit. It should just drop
    down to the speed of the slowest piece. So the super g will drop to regular
    g.
    I hope this helps.
    --
    Firth