    Grad student
    GWU
    Washington, D.C.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=, Sep 1, 2005

  2. What is the exact manufacturer, make and model number of your wireless card?

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Sep 1, 2005

  3. Intel PRO 2200 B/G Wireless Card

    Thanks!

    --
    Grad student
    GWU

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Carey Frisch [MVP], Sep 1, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=

    Clark Guest

    That card is an internal MiniPC card. Does your computer accept those? I
    have a Dell and the access panel is on the bottom next to the audio plugs.
    If it goes into your computer, all you need to do is remove the two snap on
    leads and then release the card and pull it from the slot. Do the reverse
    to add, then install the drivers. If you are using WinXP, you do not have
    to install the configuration utility unless you might want to use it.

    You may be able to find something here:

    http://support.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/cs-020786.htm

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 1, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZg==?=

    Clark Guest

    Check this also.

    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/insxps/sm/upgrades.htm?c=us&l=en&cs=19&s=dhs

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 1, 2005
  7. Thanks folks! I'm currently downloading from the Intel site what hopefully
    will fix my troubles. Thanks so much.
    --
    Grad student
    GWU