  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    I need a driver for the above can anyone help.

    Chuck, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Chuck

    JD Guest

    JD, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    Thanks but the driver is for WinXP.....The computer tells me that it is for
    the wrong OS and will not load....

    Chuck, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Chuck

    Shima Guest

    Try www.driverguide.com They have just about any driver you could hope
    to find. I always use them when the official site for the company does
    not have the driver available.
    Shima, Feb 1, 2006