    wireless adapter cover.

    I looked up my particular wireless, but there is no answer to this question.

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=, Jun 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=

    Don Grover Guest

    "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I was curious if anyone can tell me how much range does a typical
    >integrated
    > wireless adapter cover.
    >
    > I looked up my particular wireless, but there is no answer to this
    > question.
    >
    > Thanks.

    50-60 Meters in clear air
    20-30 Meres in Building (Depending on signal restrictions)
    Don Grover, Jun 5, 2006

  3. Hi

    Out door the above numbers might represent the real world. Indoor, there is
    No general functional answer.

    It depends on the environment, and even on the climate condition (the more
    it is humid the less is the range).

    If you have special needs, get a unit that can be fir with External
    Directional Antenna.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 5, 2006
  4. "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >I was curious if anyone can tell me how much range does a typical
    >integrated
    > wireless adapter cover.
    >
    > I looked up my particular wireless, but there is no answer to this
    > question.
    >
    > Thanks.

    It depends entirely on prevailing conditions. Horsehair plaster, large power
    line towers, hospitals etc can all affect it. After all, it is basically
    radio between points and as you know, a lot interferes with that.
    Diamontina Cocktail, Jun 5, 2006