  1. Is it possible to install or move integrated DNS on a different machine? Is
    it possible for Active Directory to use UNIX DNS instead of using integrated
    DNS? Your feedback will be helpful.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=, Feb 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Jon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to install or move integrated DNS on a different machine?
    > Is
    > it possible for Active Directory to use UNIX DNS instead of using
    > integrated
    > DNS? Your feedback will be helpful.

    It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers yourself, a
    simple search on Google using:
    "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus quotes)
    brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted below.
    http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-8058-43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx

    Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've looked but
    can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an MCSE, you should
    know how to find solutions.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Feb 7, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message

    > "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >> Is it possible to install or move integrated DNS on a different machine?
    >> Is
    >> it possible for Active Directory to use UNIX DNS instead of using
    >> integrated
    >> DNS? Your feedback will be helpful.
    >>

    > It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers yourself,
    > a simple search on Google using:
    > "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus quotes)
    > brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted below.
    > http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-8058-43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx
    >
    > Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've looked but
    > can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an MCSE, you should
    > know how to find solutions.

    Hey Wayne, re-registrate yerself on the super sekret web site thingy.

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message

    > "Jon" <> wrote in message

    Am I the only one who got a chuckle out of Wayne responding to Jon? I just
    had visions of Indians getting their butt kicked.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 7, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jon" <> wrote in message

    > Am I the only one who got a chuckle out of Wayne responding to Jon? I
    > just had visions of Indians getting their butt kicked.

    I'm gonna go rassle me a woman and kiss me a bear.

    No, wait... that wasn't right.

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Lasher Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jon" <> wrote in message

    > Am I the only one who got a chuckle out of Wayne responding to Jon? I
    > just had visions of Indians getting their butt kicked.

    Indians only get their butts kicked to inturn get eaten to feed Chuck
    Norris.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 7, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Wayne Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is it possible to install or move integrated DNS on a different machine?
    >>> Is
    >>> it possible for Active Directory to use UNIX DNS instead of using
    >>> integrated
    >>> DNS? Your feedback will be helpful.
    >>>

    >> It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers yourself,
    >> a simple search on Google using:
    >> "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus quotes)
    >> brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted below.
    >> http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-8058-43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx
    >>
    >> Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've looked
    >> but can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an MCSE, you
    >> should know how to find solutions.

    > Hey Wayne, re-registrate yerself on the super sekret web site thingy.

    Can't remember my password! Weird, I've tried the usual ones ... drop me an
    email to please mate :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 8, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers
    >>> yourself, a simple search on Google using:
    >>> "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus quotes)
    >>> brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted below.
    >>> http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-8058-43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx
    >>>
    >>> Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've looked
    >>> but can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an MCSE, you
    >>> should know how to find solutions.

    >> Hey Wayne, re-registrate yerself on the super sekret web site thingy.
    >>

    > Can't remember my password! Weird, I've tried the usual ones ... drop me
    > an email to please mate :)

    That's why I said "re-" register. We all had to. The site that you see now
    is without it's previous database, so we've all had to sign-up again.

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

    Lasher Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> It is possible, it's also very easy for you to find the answers
    >>> yourself, a simple search on Google using:
    >>> "Active Directory to use UNIX DNS site:www.microsoft.com" (minus
    >>> quotes) brings up quite a few answers, one of which I've pasted
    >>> below.
    >>> http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/Library/73c0ae36-

    8058-
    >>> 43d1-8809-046eb03b73fb1033.mspx
    >>>
    >>> Next time, try to research yourself, or at least tell us you've
    >>> looked but can't find answers. You're supposedly working toward an
    >>> MCSE, you should know how to find solutions.

    >> Hey Wayne, re-registrate yerself on the super sekret web site thingy.
    >>

    > Can't remember my password! Weird, I've tried the usual ones ... drop
    > me an email to please mate :)
    >
    > Wayne

    The site...um....crashed.....while you were gone.

    We went through this .001% downtime thingy and it's all downhill from
    there....you need to re-registrate your s/n.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 8, 2006