    Perhaps even better: show a little percentage instead of a bar.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Jun 18, 2011

  2. Skybuck Flying

    John Turco Guest

    Skybuck Flying wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Here is an idea for a windows improvement:
    >
    > Integrate Windows Media Player progress bar into taskbar or tray.
    >
    > Like a small little mini bar which shows how far the media player is with
    > playing a file... this would be handy for music.
    >
    > This way I can check how far the music is with playing the file without
    > having to switch between windows all the time.
    >
    > Perhaps even better: show a little percentage instead of a bar.

    Trouble is, Microsoft fled Usenet, in 2010; hence, posting your idea(s)
    here, is useless.

    > Bye,
    > Skybuck.

    Where did you come up with this "Skybuck Flying" handle, eh?

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Jun 30, 2011

  3. They might still be reading this ;) via google maybe ?! lol... or is that
    banned from microsoft internet acces ?! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;) =D
    Skybuck Flying, Jun 30, 2011