    of disk space available on all four partitions in my system. Why would I be
    getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro o/s.Thanks.

    , Nov 9, 2005

  2. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    > error message:
    >
    > "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    > save your work."
    >
    > All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    > is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my system.
    > Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    > o/s.Thanks.

    Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used. You can use
    Google on *Pagefile size* and see if it's in the ballpark of what the
    files size should be based on the machine's RAM.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Unk Guest

    http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/InsufficientMemory.htm

    Unk, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Duane Arnold, <> wrote:

    > wrote in
    >
    >> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >> error message:
    >>
    >> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >> save your work."
    >>
    >> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my
    >> system. Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >> o/s.Thanks.
    >>

    > Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    > pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You ****-knuckled twat. "increase the pagefile size
    to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used." **** me dead.

    <chucks bone>

    FETCH!

    Flammulina Castanea Nebraskensis, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Duane Arnold Guest

    "Flammulina Castanea Nebraskensis"
    <-sexu
    al-encounters> wrote in
    sexual-encounters:

    > Duane Arnold, <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >>> error message:
    >>>
    >>> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >>> save your work."
    >>>
    >>> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >>> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my
    >>> system. Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >>> o/s.Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase

    <Can't you get your drunken ass under control?>
    <It must be impossible to live with a *bitch* like you.>

    Duane Arnold, Nov 9, 2005

    Agromyces Bolleanum Larvae, Nov 9, 2005
  7. Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: You know what it means don't you.

    > FETCH!

    I know you say that to your K-RUG-RATS as they sit there sip the Jack
    Daniel's with you and watch you masterbate K-Mammy-Nasty

    Duane Arnold, Nov 9, 2005
  8. The Prophecy Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:
    > wrote in
    >
    >> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >> error message:
    >>
    >> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >> save your work."
    >>
    >> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my
    >> system. Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >> o/s.Thanks.
    >>

    > Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    > pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used. You can use
    > Google on *Pagefile size* and see if it's in the ballpark of what the
    > files size should be based on the machine's RAM.
    >
    > Duane :)

    Agree.... sounds like insufficient virtual memory to me too.

    --
    Windows XP -
    A 64 bit upgrade to a 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on

    The Prophecy, Nov 9, 2005
  9. Duane Arnold Guest

    "The Prophecy" <> wrote in

    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >>> error message:
    >>>
    >>> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >>> save your work."
    >>>
    >>> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >>> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my
    >>> system. Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >>> o/s.Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    >> pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used. You can use
    >> Google on *Pagefile size* and see if it's in the ballpark of what the
    >> files size should be based on the machine's RAM.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    > Agree.... sounds like insufficient virtual memory to me too.

    I know it's seems the problem to me too.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 9, 2005
  10. Duane Arnold Guest

    RE: Yeah right the K-Rug-Rats are your Achilles Heal. <g>

    <Ouch, I must have hit *bone*.>

    <You must realize that I will drag you and the love ones through the
    streets.>

    <Where are my horse and chariot?>

    <CRACK! Hit it Champ let's get to dragging!>

    <Good Night>

    <G>

    Duane Arnold, Nov 9, 2005
  11. Guest

    On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:42:23 GMT, Duane Arnold <> wrote:

    > wrote in
    >
    >> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >> error message:
    >>
    >> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >> save your work."
    >>
    >> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my system.
    >> Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >> o/s.Thanks.
    >>

    >Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    >pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used. You can use
    >Google on *Pagefile size* and see if it's in the ballpark of what the
    >files size should be based on the machine's RAM.
    >
    >Duane :)

    I just set the system by:
    My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Performance Settings > Advanced > Virtual
    Memory > Change > System Managed Size

    Does this sound like it should be right? Thanks.

    , Nov 10, 2005
  12. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote in

    > On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:42:23 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I just went to cut and paste a document into MS Word and got this
    >>> error message:
    >>>
    >>> "There is insufficient memory or disk space. Close extra windows and
    >>> save your work."
    >>>
    >>> All I had open was MS Word and Netscape. I have 2Gb of RAM and there
    >>> is plenty of disk space available on all four partitions in my
    >>> system. Why would I be getting a message like this? Windows XP Pro
    >>> o/s.Thanks.
    >>>

    >>Maybe, your Paging file is not big enough and you need to increase the
    >>pagefile size to accommodate the 2Gig of ram being used. You can use
    >>Google on *Pagefile size* and see if it's in the ballpark of what the
    >>files size should be based on the machine's RAM.
    >>
    >>Duane :)

    > I just set the system by:
    > My Computer > Properties > Advanced > Performance Settings > Advanced
    > > Virtual Memory > Change > System Managed Size

    > Does this sound like it should be right? Thanks.

    If it works use it. However, you should look it up on Google and set it
    based on the calculation that's talked about like page file size should
    at least double actual RAM size. But again if what you did works for you
    then use that.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 10, 2005

    Ricardo Perez, Nov 10, 2005