    eg. testbank documents, lab answers, textbook answers.

    please reply to

    TIA!

    ranmaz, Mar 5, 2005

  2. ranmaz

    catwalker63 Guest

    "ranmaz" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:335e01c5219b$34a84e60$:

    > Can anyone provide me a link/url to download the
    > instructors materials for the 70-291 course (and all the
    > other courses, if possible)?
    >
    > eg. testbank documents, lab answers, textbook answers.
    >
    > please reply to
    >
    > TIA!

    You have to be an MCT to have access to this material. If you were an
    MCT you would know where to get it.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Not to mention TestBanks are for a$$fuskers, not Instructors.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 5, 2005
  4. ranmaz

    fsdfsdfds Guest

    "The Rev \(MCT\)" <> wrote in news:OqGc4ycIFHA.1948
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Not to mention TestBanks are for a$$fuskers, not Instructors.

    I don't get it. what do you mean by that?

    are you saying testbanks are not good?

    I find doing testbank questions help with going into detail with the
    courses.

    fsdfsdfds, Mar 6, 2005