    3
    The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...

    Queston 1: I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    happygirl007, Nov 17, 2008

  2. happygirl007

    happygirl007

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Answer:www(.)topsevenreviews.com/daniusoft-digital-media-converter-pro.html Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.

    happygirl007, Nov 17, 2008

  3. happygirl007

    happygirl007

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Queston 2: I have some AVI videos download from Limewire and want to watch them on my iPod Touch, but when I import my videos to itunes it pop an error - ”The file ‘xxx.avi’ cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file”, what should I do?
    Answer: iPod Touch accepts only MP4 format video, so you need to convert your downloaded videos to MP4 supported by your iPod Touch www(.)topsevenreviews.com/daniusoft-digital-media-converter-pro.html Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro can meet your need.
    Input format:
    DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)
    Common audio and video formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA
    High-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI
    Output format: Audio: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.
    Video: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.
    Make Preparision: Download and install the www(.)topsevenreviews.com/download/video-music-converter/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro.exe DRM Removal Software .
    Stpe 1 Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
    www(.)topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/digital-media-pro.gif
    Step 2 Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.

    Stpe 3 You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files.
    Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert audio to” list for protected audio files
    www(.)topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/audio-output-setting.jpg

    Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files
    www(.)topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/video-output-setting.jpg
    Step 4 Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on “Start” button.

    What is DRM?
    DRM, which is most commonly found in movies and music files, doesn't mean just basic copy-protection of video, audio and ebooks, but it basically means full protection for digital content, ranging from delivery to end user's ways to use the content. We can remove the Drm from video and audio files legally by quick recording.

    happygirl007, Nov 17, 2008