    on puter
    Dell 9300
    Wind home edition

    Fred Seaver, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Fred Seaver

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:42:06 -0700, "Fred Seaver"
    <> wrote:

    >My Dell 9300 did not come with a instruction manual.

    Most computers now days don't.

    >I forgot how to get it on puter

    Huh?

    >Dell 9300
    >Wind home edition

    Huh?

    If there's a question in there somewhere, I missed it.

    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Fred Seaver

    Mikey Guest

    Mikey, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:42:06 -0700, "Fred Seaver"
    ><> wrote:

    >>My Dell 9300 did not come with a instruction manual.

    > Most computers now days don't.

    Holy cow...*nothing*, nowadays?

    (I bought my last computer in 1990.)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Fred Seaver

    SgtMinor Guest

    Fred Seaver wrote:
    > My Dell 9300 did not come with a instruction manual. I forgot how to get it
    > on puter
    > Dell 9300
    > Wind home edition

    They're usually called 'Owner's Manual' and they were almost always
    printed on paper. Having one etched onto pewter is a custom job.

    No doubt you've visited this page:
    http://support.dell.com/support/index.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

    SgtMinor, Jul 12, 2005
  6. Fred Seaver

    Guest

    Fred Seaver wrote:

    > My Dell 9300 did not come with a instruction manual. I forgot how to get it
    > on puter
    > Dell 9300
    > Wind home edition

    There should be a CD. Stick it in the drive and use it, or copy the whole CD
    to a handy folder and use it from there.

    LB

    , Jul 12, 2005