    appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Wonwon Jair
    wjair, Jan 19, 2007

  2. wjair

    LVMarc Guest

    Re: Instruction for Leviton 1x9 Bridged Telephone Distribution Moduleinstallation

    wjair wrote:
    > I just moved in to a newly constructed townhome. All the phone jacks
    > are wired and distributed from 7 cables which are bundled in a metal
    > box mounted on garage's wall. The color of these 7 cables are 3 blue,
    > 2 green, 1 red and 1 white, they are hanging loose in the metal box. I
    > was told they are Cat 5 cables, I haven't get a chance to cut them open
    > to confirm.
    >
    > I need to distribute the phone line from VOIP adapter to all the phone
    > jacks in the house, I was told a Leviton 1x9 Bridged Telephone
    > Distribution Module is needed (models 47689-B or 47603-110).
    >
    > I have no idea how this will work, installation
    > instructions/advices/suggestions or any helpful links are greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Wonwon Jair

    try combine a line to combine voip pstn and distirbute

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=300070650187&rd=1&rd=1

    excerpted""

    > Description
    >

    > COMBINE-A-LINE …… IMAGINE
    >
    > ….1=2
    >

    > Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone,

    answering machine, or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?…. Automatically?

    > OR
    >
    > How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone

    jack into a single handset?

    > OR
    >
    > How about joining TWO VOIP ports into a single handset, answering

    machine, or PC Modem?

    > USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone

    as well!

    > OR
    >
    > see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are

    already in a call??? A visual real-time security feedback feature!

    > THEN...........................................
    >
    > Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different

    lines to be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC.
    Centralizing and PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication
    equipment for your home office or for the family.

    > Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company . It

    also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are Protecting
    your equipment and bi-color LEDS to indicate line tampering.

    > Use combine-a-line to automatically switch between
    >
    > VOIP and pots (rboc) plain local line, hands free!
    >
    > Turn your single line wireless telephone... into a TWO line wireless

    telephone suite

    > Ever see a two line dial up modem? Now you can use a CLT to join two

    pstn line to your computer modem, creating a central telephone system on
    a regular desktop computer.

    > SECURITY of your calls are enhanced because the CLT displays if

    anybody picks -up the line after you are in a call! So, it has security
    features just in case someone is wire tapping or listens in after you
    are in a call. The Bi-color LED display will indicate any disruption to
    the line.

    > Easy to use, No batteries nor power supply ...these wall powered

    units makes more noise and cost decades of dollars in electrical energy
    use each year!, and no programming needed!

    > Our re-sellers have reported that ..."elimination of the noisy and

    cumbersome power supply wires, "reduces the Hum & Noise one hears then
    when connected to household power supplies",

    > Saves Wasted Energy from wall- wart transformer power supplies:

    saving energy $$$ all year long" no cost to operate, saves you money in
    your utility bill", Energy Council Amercias

    > Extra dedicated rj-11 jacks. Universal I/O . More connections with

    four rj-11 jacks total, all surge protected.

    > Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop

    wires with Combine-A-Line.

    LVMarc, Jan 21, 2007

  3. wjair

    LVMarc Guest

    clt was moved Re: Instruction for Leviton 1x9 Bridged Telephone DistributionModule installation

    These thing move fast..now at

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=300073206954&rd=1&rd=1

    LVMarc, Jan 24, 2007