    Anyways any instructer led courses out there that anyone knows abot?

    thanks

    shahed
    shahed, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Are you interested in CBT (Computer Based Training), or virtual
    classroom?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 29, 2007

  3. shahed

    shahed Guest

    well ive not looked into any as of yet. I feel i need the experince of
    practical sessions and also the input of a teacher on demanding subjects.
    what would you suggest is the best option?

    thanks

    shahed, Jan 31, 2007
  4. shahed

    shahed Guest

    is there anything out there to cater for my needs
    shahed, Feb 2, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood, Feb 2, 2007