  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    can anyone tell me why instit.exe is in my win xp dir
    Mark, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Mark

    Wizard Guest

    Ever heard of a search engine, you fucking useless ****?
    Wizard, Mar 22, 2005

  3. Mark

    Steve P Guest

    Steve P, Mar 22, 2005
  4. Mark

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Mark wiped, flushed and then wrote into 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > can anyone tell me why instit.exe is in my win xp dir

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 31 for instit.exe. (0.37 seconds)
    --
    Mr Floppy
    Mr Floppy, Mar 22, 2005
  5. Mark

    Mark Guest

    man you are so fuckin awsome!!!

    Mark, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Mark

    Mr Floppy Guest

    Mark wiped, flushed and then wrote into 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > man you are so fuckin awsome!!!

    Potential Stalker

    Mr Floppy, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Mark

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Mark" wrote in message news:1643f$423ff5e9$a66634dc$

    > can anyone tell me why instit.exe is in my win xp dir

    I found a few Google matches which suggested it might be part of the
    Opaserv.H virus
    Dave Lear, Mar 22, 2005
  8. "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Mark <> wrote:
    >
    >> can anyone tell me why instit.exe is in my win xp dir

    > Ever heard of a search engine, you fucking useless ****?

    This is a newsgroup for educated adults, not cheeky teenyboppers. Go to
    your room and finish colouring in your comics you stupid boy!
    Fergus McMannus, Mar 23, 2005
  9. Mark

    Wizard Guest

    Really? Where the **** does the charter say that, you fucking duff ****?
    Wizard, Mar 23, 2005
  10. Does your parents know you are on the computer on your own? You stupid,
    uneducated Australian idiot.

    Fergus McMannus, Mar 23, 2005
  11. Mark

    Wizard Guest

    Fergus McMannus <> wrote:
    > Does your parents know you are on the computer on your own? You
    > stupid, uneducated Australian idiot.

    On the subject of education, the correct phrase is DO your parents know...?

    Does you understand, fucksnot?

    <aside>
    You watch...
    Wizard, Mar 23, 2005
  12. Mark

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Fergus McMannus" wrote in message

    > This is a newsgroup for educated adults, not cheeky teenyboppers.

    Bear in mind that the message you replied to, your message and this one were
    all cross-posted to the following newsgroups:

    24hoursupport.helpdesk
    alt.computer
    alt.computer.workshop
    alt.computer.workshop.live

    So, which of the *four* newsgroups you cross-posted your message into do you
    consider as the one for educated adults, Fergus?

    Perhaps the most urgent education need is yours and the subject of the
    lesson should be in avoiding usenet trolls. Maybe this'll help...
    http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
    Dave Lear, Mar 23, 2005
  13. Mark

    nemo Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Mark <> wrote:
    >
    > > can anyone tell me why instit.exe is in my win xp dir

    > Ever heard of a search engine, you fucking useless ****?

    Searching gin? I'm always doing that. I prefer Bols Genever Gin. It comes in
    a big stone bottle called a Cruncheon.

    This also used to mean more-or-less the same as truncheon - so it's handy
    for smashing trolls over the head with - when it's empty of course!!
    nemo, Mar 25, 2005